Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is made effective for all purposes in all respects as of Form Submission Date by and between MONARCH HILL PHOTOGRAPHY, hereinafter referred to as "the COMPANY" and “Contracting Parties”, hereinafter referred to as "The CLIENT" relating to the event(s) detailed below, hereinafter referred to as "The EVENT(S).
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between the COMPANY and the CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to add or change this agreement is to do so in writing, signed by all parties. In the event that any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain valid and enforceable. Any agreement to waive one or more provisions of this agreement or any failure by one or both parties to enforce a provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any other portion or provision of this agreement.
- RESERVATION: A signed contract and retainer fee are required to reserve the dates and times of the EVENT(S). If the EVENT(S) are rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled; or if there is a breach of contract by the CLIENT, the retainer fee or any payments made up to the date of cancellation is non-refundable and shall be liquidated damages to The COMPANY. The CLIENT shall also be responsible for payment for any of the COMPANY's materials charges incurred up to time of cancellation.
- EVENT SCHEDULE: The client agrees to confirm the schedule one-week prior to the EVENT(S). Notification of any changes in schedule or location must be made in a timely manner and confirmation of receipt must be obtained from the COMPANY by the CLIENT.
- SAFETY: The COMPANY reserves to right to terminate coverage and leave the location of the EVENT(S) if the photographer from the COMPANY experiences inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behavior from person(s) at the EVENT(S); or in the event that the safety of the photographer from the COMPANY is in question.
- SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS: The CLIENT and the COMPANY agree that cooperation and punctuality are essential to accomplish the goals and wishes of all parties. Shooting commences at the scheduled start time and ends at the scheduled end time. If the CLIENT does not arrive at the appointed time for the EVENT(S), shooting will commence at the scheduled start time and end at the scheduled end time. All additional time beyond the scheduled end time will be billed to the CLIENT.
- EXPENSES INCURRED: When applicable, the CLIENT is responsible for all travel, accommodation, meal and transport costs unless provided by the CLIENT.
- RESPONSIBILITIES: The COMPANY is not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond the control of the COMPANY including but not limited to obtrusive guests, lateness of the CLIENT or guests, weather conditions, schedule complications, incorrect addresses provided to the COMPANY, rendering of decorations, or restrictions of the locations. The COMPANY is not responsible for backgrounds or lighting conditions which may negatively impact or restrict the photo coverage. The COMPANY is not held liable for missed coverage of any part of the EVENT(S). The COMPANY will not be held accountable for failure to deliver images of any individuals or any objects at the EVENT(S).
- VENUE AND LOCATION LIMITATIONS: The COMPANY is limited by the rules and guidelines of the location(s) and site management. The CLIENT agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the COMPANY. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the CLIENT's responsibility; the COMPANY will offer technical recommendations only.
- PERMITS: The CLIENT is responsible for acquiring all permits and necessary permission for all locations on which the COMPANY will be performing services.
- FILM and COPYRIGHTS: The photographs produced by the COMPANY are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without the COMPANY's explicitly written permission. If the CLIENT has purchased an "Image DVD" from the COMPANY, upon final payment by the CLIENT, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to the CLIENT. If the CLIENT has purchased an "Image DVD" from the COMPANY, the COMPANY grants the CLIENT permission to share the images on social networking websites, with family and friends, and on vendor websites as long as the images remain unaltered and textual credit is explicitly given to the COMPANY. The CLIENT must obtain written permission from the COMPANY prior to publishing or selling the photographs.
- MODEL RELEASE: The CLIENT hereby assigns the COMPANY the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the CLIENT or in which the CLIENT may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, educational and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same without restriction. The CLIENT releases all claim to profits that may arise from use of images.
- LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event that the assigned photographer from the COMPANY is unable to perform to the guidelines of this contract due to an injury, illness, act of God, act of terrorism, or other cause beyond the control of the COMPANY, the COMPANY will make every effort to secure a replacement. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the EVENT(S). In the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond the COMPANY's control, including but not limited to camera, hard drive, or equipment malfunction, the COMPANY liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the EVENT(S). The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals. The COMPANY is not liable for the loss of images beyond the lesser of the final delivery of all products included in the package or one year.
- CAPTURE AND DELIVERY: The COMPANY is not liable to deliver every image taken at the event. The determination of images delivered to the CLIENT is left to the discretion of the COMPANY. The CLIENT shall receive final images in an online gallery, typically, under normal circumstances within 8 weeks from the event date. Video delivery is at least 16 weeks from the event date.
- POST PRODUCTION AND EDITING: The final post production and editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of the COMPANY.
- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: The aforementioned 50% non-refundable or the first payment of the "payment program" retainer fee is due at the time of signing of the agreement. The remaining balance or 6 payment plan schedule is payable in full prior to or the day of the EVENT(S). In the event the CLIENT fails to remit payment as specified, the COMPANY shall have the right to immediately terminate this agreement with no further obligation, retain any monies already paid, and not attend the EVENT(S). Returned checks will be assessed a $35 non-sufficient funds fee. In the event that the CLIENT requests to cancel, all monies collected shall be retained (applies to in full, 50/50 or 6 payment plans), unless the CLIENT can find a replacement at the same or higher value than their quoted amount. The replacement must have a contract in place and a retainer paid to validate the contract. The retainer for the replacement client must equal at minimum to the original CLIENT(s) paid amount(s).
- PRICING: Services or merchandise not included in this initial contract will be sold at the current price when the order is placed. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Credit vouchers have no intrinsic cash value and may only be applied toward merchandise purchased from the COMPANY.
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOGRAPHER: The CLIENT hereby assigns the COMPANY as the exclusive, official photographer(s) retained to perform photographic services for the EVENT(S) requested on this contract.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (monarchhillphotography.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
All rights reserved. Pricing is subject to change without notice. Monarch Hill Photography reserves the right to make appropriate changes to accommodate market demands, business requirements, and any other related events that may impact our services.